The Data Controller for the purpose of the Act and the Regulation is Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. of 14-16 Sheet Street, Windsor, SL4 1BG, United Kingdom. To contact our Data Protection officer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Collection
- Information Use
- Information Disclosure
- Changes to this Policy
Konami may collect the following Information relating to you in the following cases.
- During the registration process; registration data including (but not limited to) your first name and surname, email address, IP address, date of birth, region, country, chosen username & password, likeness, platform ID, OS information, type of device and your marketing communication preferences.
- When you contact Konami’s customer support service, information required in order to respond to your request, including (but not limited to) your name, address or other contact information, content of the request, content of the response, and other information needed for subsequent continued response.
Konami may use collected Information for the following purposes:
- 1. To create an online account and personal profile for you;
- 2. To conduct player match up and other head-to-head online competitions;
- 3. To register you for games and/or special game-specific events;
- 4. The publication of publicly available leader boards and player statistics;
- 5. To provide customer support and/or comply with other technical service requests;
- 6. To improve our services to you and to customize and enhance your experience of the website;
- 7. Where you have opted to receive them, to provide you with marketing and promotional messages about our PES-related products and/or services, and information about other Konami products and/or services ; and
- 8. To comply with any applicable law, (including laws outside your country of residence).
We will provide the Information we collect from you to the service providers to hold the PES League events.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16). We encourage parents to discuss the reason why we have these rules with their child and to put in place sufficient safeguards on their home networks to prevent their child from circumventing these rules.
We may collect and store personal information about children between the age of sixteen (16) and eighteen (18) if it is submitted by way of our registration form and with the parent's or legal guardian’s verifiable consent. Those users that indicate their ages are between sixteen (16) and eighteen (18) are required to send us the form which indicates their parent's or legal guardian’s consent. The form is available from here, and it must be signed and returned to us by email, mail or any other means designated by us, if any, before we will collect information from users who have indicated their ages are between sixteen (16) and eighteen (18).
If we learn or have reason to suspect that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of sixteen (16), or between the age of sixteen (16) and eighteen (18) without parental consent, we will promptly delete it.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, we may make changes to this Policy. These changes will take effect when published on this website, and your use of our services following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
December 15, 2016