KONAMI Confirms Lineup and Venue for the PES League World Finals
Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has confirmed the finalists for the PES League Road to Cardiff World Finals following the qualification of hopefuls from Europe, the Americas, Asia and the rest of the world. Qualifiers will now continue on their journey, culminating at the Arsenal Stadium on the 2nd June.
After months of drama at national and regional qualifiers around the world, it comes down to the best 16 PES players to battle it out for the $200,000 main prize at the Arsenal Stadium in London. In what was a highly competitive process, many of the players started their journey in February hoping to secure a place among the PES elite. The intensity was clear to see as the regionals were streamed live across the world on multiple platforms including PES League Facebook, YouTube and Twitch.
The sixteen players heading to London on the 2nd June comprise of eight European qualifiers (four from season 1 and four from season 2) four from the Americas, two from Asia and one representing the ROW. The 16th and final place to be secured was decided by a Wildcard Tournament giving finalists from the Road to Cardiff EU Season 1 and Season 2 Regional Finals another chance at qualifying for the PES World Finals.
The breakdown of players and the nations they represent can be seen below.
PES League World Finals Competitors
- Jose – Spain (European Season 1)
- Oneill – Netherlands (European Season 1)
- Ruben94 – Spain (European Season 1)
- Lutti – Austria (European Season 1)
- Ettorito97 – Italy (European Season 2)
- El Matador – Germany (European Season 2)
- TioMiit_PW – France (European Season 2)
- AlexAlguacil – Spain (European Season 2)
- Jhona_KRA – Peru (Americas)
- Elrey-ymoda – Chile (Americas)
- Guifera – Brazil (Americas)
- Pablo Leonel – Argentina (Americas)
- Mayageka – Japan (Asia)
- Jo – Japan (Asia)
- KepaPFC – Serbia (ROW)
- Neo_Lotfi – France (Wildcard)
Full details and schedules of KONAMI’s exciting plans for the PES LEAGUE tournament can be found via: www.pesleague.com/